Family In Action has for 20 years focused on improving the quality of life of the underprivileged, disadvantaged & needy.
- mediated help for renovations, and enhancing the quality of life in institutions such as Homes of Aged, Orphanages, schools, hospitals etc.
- trained people & staffs of such institutions
- provided counseling & participated in rehabilitation programs
- given workshops & seminars
- spent many hours conducting value education programs
- conducted years of socialization workshops for with children with cancer
- participated in disaster relief programs, such as Tsunami 2004, Lathur Earthquakes